| Den Haag |
| On the trail with Elder Morey |
Elder Morey got transfered to Deventer, I'm getting Elder Davidson, who is coming from Deventer. Elder Muller in next door Delft and Sister Goodman also in the Hague are also leaving. I'll see if Natalie Winkel ended up in the area on Wednesday or Thursday, I'm definitely hoping she will come either here or to Zoetermeer, both are training so we'll see!
Brigette is getting baptized on Saturday! She's amazing. Other than that, missionary work has been pretty slow. Elder Morey and I had a nice week together, it's too bad he's leaving. I'm excited to take over the area, I'm going to try to get us off to a good start. I've spent a few hours with Elder Davidson back in Zwolle, I believe he's at least 3 or 4 transfers older than me. Other than that, I don't know much about him.
Last night we ate dinner with the stake president and his family. He told us how on his mission to California that they would put in sixty hours a week! It was inspiring to hear, he said at the end of his mission he was so worn out.
Thank you the wonderful example you are to me and for all the things you've spent your lives working to give me to succeed!
No comments:
Post a Comment