Monday, September 5, 2016

Week 1 Transfer 10














This week was pretty standard, we were knocking doors for about 20 hours. The only person that let us in was an old catholic pastor. He was nice,  The weather was pretty nice. We had a dinner appointment with the bishop's family in Breda. Elder Lenhart keep ourselves occupied and laughing. I am actually learning to enjoy these days of knocking, I think it's a great opportunity to learn a lot. It's a challenge, but I think it's worth it. I do believe that we can "teach" people by knocking on their doors if we keep on believing and refining the few words we can share with them.  Sometimes I wonder if we ought to try something else since missionaries are meant to be teaching people, but often we just don't have any other options.

We are still teaching the daughter of the recently reactivated lady in Breda, she will be baptized on Oct 15th, the day after her 12th birthday. It has been a sweet experience teaching her every week during the second hour, she's been the only serious investigator I've had since Brigette in Den Haag. 

Elder Lenhart have been doing a good job this week with working hard. I'm excited to see what we can add next week! I'm hoping to get my studies more focused and effective. Whatever I work on, I'll make sure to keep it gradual.

No comments:

Post a Comment