The package you sent to Den Haag apparently still hasn´t arrived there, I just texted them to make sure I gave you the right house number. Don´t worry about the other packages, I´m good at waiting for things like that. This transfer is going to be by far the best yet! We´re working hard and I´ve been waking up really easily, when the alarm goes off at 6:30 I´ve been almost wide awake instead of almost unconscious. I have no idea why, it´s just a miracle. So things are really rolling! This week I've been feeling a lot of strength to be able to do hard things. It´s such a blessing. There aren´t a lot of investigators here but the ward is great, it´s the perfect size, not too big and not too small. Elder Packard is a great worker and the two of us are really similar. We taught a first lesson this week that went really well and he came to church! So that´s something.
I love the way people speak here, the accents some people have here are really fun. It´s probably also because I'm more used to dutch. I´m getting more comfortable speaking it, I think I´m ready now to really accelerate by more structured study and memorizing more things like songs and scriptures and boosting my vocabulary. It´s really becoming a joy.
There are also more older style buildings in this area. We visited three other cities this week, Tilburg on king´s day, Etten Leur, and Raamsdonksveer. In that last one we found a windmill that was open to the public because the keeper was there working.
Love, Elder Knaupp
 |
| Cool Church. There are a few more older buildings down here which is really cool! I love old stuff. |
 |
Inside the windmill
|
 |
| Little girl playing violin in a park where everyone comes and basically has a giant garage sale with music. |
g! We got to go up to the top, I got a bunch of pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment