Monday, October 10, 2016

Sint Niklaas!

I'm using a keyboard whose keys are labeled for french speakers! It's pretty jumbled, luckily I'm pretty good at blind typing.

I don't look back on my orthodontic work with any negativity. I think I'm just good at forgetting negative experiences. I still wear my retainer every night. Last night was actually the first time ever that I didn't wear it. I fell asleep after eating a late dinner and taking everyone's numbers. I laid down in bed, ate an apple, and passed out. I felt really good the next morning. I'll have to send pictures next week, I don't have time to install drop box on this computer. Belgium is really cool though! It might be my best area yet. People are really friendly and will talk to you! Sint Niklaas is small but it's pretty busy and has a lot of cool big buildings. The ward is a good size and really active and has a lot of Spanish speakers, which isn't normal. I love Flemish! It's super cool to listen to. It's kind of sing-songy, they speak with a different tone of voice. 

Elder Solomon is from Salt Lake. He was in the office before last transfer.

Gotta run! We're going to the Mechelen tower, it's really tall!

Love, Ammon


(Mom's note: Here's a photo I found of the tower - hopefully we'll get some from Elder K next week!)
Image result for mechelen tower belgium

No comments:

Post a Comment