Monday, July 18, 2016

On to Roosendaal

I got transferred to Roosendaal, one city over because sisters came to Breda. I love new things so I've been pleased with it. I'm with Elder Prickett, one of my MTC roommates! It's been fun so far. We have to travel a lot because the church and almost all the members live in Breda or Bergen op Zoom, another city to the west of Breda and Roosendaal. 

Man I don't know about over there, but the papers here are full of the murders happening all over the world. The one paper I read today was about the military coup in Turkey (the military killed the president and took over the govt), a guy that killed 84 people in france and wounded almost three hundred more by plowing a big truck along a heavliy peopled beachside boulevard, and then the three cops shot dead back on your side. What do people think about it?

The powers of good will rise to meet the evil, keep fighting for the right! If we could see how valuble our every effort is, it would amaze us!

So the new sisters. One is brand new and the other is been out for three transfers. We had a fun dinner appointment with them last night at a member's house. 

There are a couple interesting investigators in Roosendaal. One came to church. A. didn't come, I don't know what he's up to. 

Trek looked awesome! Also happy birthday to Luke!

Love, Elder Knaupp

No comments:

Post a Comment