On Wednesday, we went to the temple. After the subsequent conference, Elder Solomon and I headed to Leiden. When we got there, we rented bikes and headed to the centrum. Leiden is beautiful! We only talked to one man, he is from germany, he is here working for a company which puts satellites into space. We talked for a good half hour and he gave us his address and number. He's willing to recieve a copy of the book of mormon and neighbors back in germany are members. We gave his info to the APs since they work there in Leiden. I don't come accross many germans here. The next day we spent in the office. I spent most of the day organizing bills from the mission's appartments. It's nice sometimes to do work like that which doesn't require any thought. Just sit and sort. Nothing scary or challenging. It was cool to see more of what goes on in the office.
Transfer calls! Elder Solomon is going up to Eindhoven. I'm getting Elder Sutherland. I've never met him. It sounds like Sander is going to get baptized in this other church, we met with him twice this week, a teaching appointment, we helped him install some heating stuff, and that night we gave him a tour of the church with some members. I just want him to do what he feels is right, I'm not worried. It really does take a miracle and a lot of preparation to join the church. He's definitely on the right track.
Thanks so much for the Christmas album! It's exactly what I was hoping for! I was so excited when I opened it up after zone conference. It's my favorite kind of thing. Also the advent calendar will be fun.
Love,
Elder Knaupp

No comments:
Post a Comment