Elder Knaupp as Zwarte Piet this time!
The library was closed today so we couldn't email there, then we had a dinner appointment in Kampen tonight and our bikes were stolen earlier this week so it was slow going. I need to get better at planning so that things like this don't happen, it's three minutes to 9 here...well if you want to here what else happened this week find Elder Wright's blog.
Sunday was really nice, seeing all the families there and hearing people's testimonies just made me really happy, I'm finally starting to feel the peace and joy that comes from not just missionary work but living the gospel to your best abilities. I'm learning to feel the richness, satisfaction and peace that comes from seeking to serve and follow God because you love him and his character. It's hard in this world of counterfeits that surround us and ensnares us, but it just goes to show how special and precious the Joy that comes from God is.
My biggest success (or more of a miracle) was that a person I contacted that was busy stealing someone's bike (didn't know what to do as he was trying to break someone's bike lock on a busy street so I just contacted him and invited him to learn about God. He declined. Maybe some other time when he's less busy...) accepted a Book of Mormon! It was super cool, it's been a while since someone's wanted one. Oh also we set a baptismal date for this turkish girl. Hopefully more in the coming weeks.
That's all the time I have unfortunately, thanks a lot for all the nice emails, I can't wait to print them and read them again! I should work on sending an SD card home.
Love, Elder Knaupp
No comments:
Post a Comment